Bonneville Class of 85 - Idaho Falls, ID

This site is dedicated to you. Post, chat, share nerdypictures, re-connect, laugh, make fun of our hairstyles and clothes, blog.blog.blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reunion helpers

Hey thanks for the efforts to date. We need to accelerate and launch: hard deadline is Feb 28. Big time crunch time - each of us needs to step up and give our classmates a chance to learn about reunion activities and to participate/reconnect. If you are not able to step up, raise your hand and say you need help. I haven’t done justice to this, and I am committed to standing taller. Hoping you can too. Please call or write me by Feb 21 to confirm you got this, are on board, and you can commit to the deadline goal. I'll start ringing you if I haven't heard from you by Feb 22. It'd be better to spend time trying to find classmates.

Please check out the notes from the Feb 17 call - some important developments there. Regarding the tracking efforts, here’s what the meeting attendees decided in the last call :
Each one of us needs to reach everyone from our list we can possibly reach by Feb 28 (Sunday night).

a) This means exhausting several means, with a few attempts each...FB searches, email attempts, reaching out to friends of people, calling permanent and prior phone numbers, and posting for help on your FB wall as well as on the Bonneville 85 page
b) Success would be attempts through all these means by Feb 28, producing the desired info (see below) from >90% of your list. Note that if I do my emailing and phoning on Feb 28, I will likely fail to get good info by the end of that day, since people may take time to get back to me.
c) Answer the questions for each classmate on your list:
1. Heard about the reunion activities/dates?
2. Reunion cruise Apr 23-26 possible for them?
3. Reunion activities July 23/24 - going to attend?
4. Email and FB reliable communication methods (check out FB 85 Class page)?
5. Updated email/phone/address.
d) Send your updated info to Wayne by Sun Feb 28
e) Absolutely by Sunday night Feb 28 send the following to Jana:
1. How many are on my list
2. How many I answered all the above questions with: __________
3. How many I am certain I have good info for: ___________
4. How many more I can increase the answer to ii. above within 1 week.
5. How many I am lost on and really need help: ___________

Asking for your big time help here. Many of our classmates are interested even in the cruise but don't know about it. Hopefully we won’t need to all any of you to gather the info in e. If so we'll ring you Mon and Tue.

If you have capacity and can help with other classmate tracking, please let Jana know.
Please join us on the call at 8p Mountain time Wed Feb 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment